Admissions – Elementary/Middle
Welcome to Advent School!
- Recent report cards or Transcripts for at least the previous two years
- Annual assessment test scores: SAT, FSA, VPL Assessments, etc. (previous two years)
- Exceptional learning documentation – if applicable (such as: Gifted program participation, IEP, 504 Plan and/or other academic or psychological testing)
- One Teacher Recommendation Form for K-5th Grade
- Two Teacher or Administrative Recommendations for Grades 6-8
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Certificate (form DH680)
- School Entrance Physical (form DH3040)
Ready to join Advent?
Tuition and Financial Aid Information for grades Kindergarten-8th Grade
Other Scholarships Available
After Hours? No Problem!
All employees and administrators have an obligation to report misconduct by instructional personnel and school administrators which affects the health, safety, or welfare of a student. Examples of misconduct include obscene language, drug and alcohol use, disparaging comments, prejudice or bigotry, sexual innuendo, cheating or testing violations, physical aggression, and accepting or offering favors. Reports of misconduct of employees should be made to the school administrators at (561) 395-3631. Reports of misconduct committed by administrators should be made to Advent Church’s senior pastor at (561) 395-3632.
Legally sufficient allegations of misconduct by Florida certified educators will be reported to the Office of Professional Practices Services. Policies and procedures for reporting misconduct by instructional personnel or school administrators which affects the health, safety, or welfare of a student are posted in the staff handbook.