After School Care & Summer Camp
After School Program
Advent’s Elementary and Middle school after-school program is a ministry of Advent Church. Aftercare, is an educational program designed to include socialization, recreation, and homework time in a Christ-centered environment. Aftercare is open to all Advent students and is located in the school gymnasium building at the south end of campus. A variety of after-school activities are also provided to add enrichment to your child’s day.
Office phone: 561-395-5322 Emergency cell phone number is: 561-245-1323.
Aftercare hours are:
- Daily after school until 5:30p.m.
- Most Non-school days or vacation days 7:30a.m. until 5:30p.m. Rate is $65 per day.
Pickup time is:
- 4:00pm to 5:30pm
- Parents will stay in their car and the student will be brought to you- call 561-395-5322 for pickup
- If a student has a doctor, dental appointment prior to 4:00pm, parent must call the office to schedule a pickup time
- Full time student is 5 days a week – Rate is $275 per month (includes daily after school but does not include Holiday camps)
- Daily – student will come occasionally to aftercare – Rate is $20 per day (3:00pm to 5:30pm)
- Non-school days or Holidays – Rate is $65 per day – Aftercare is open from 7:30am till 5:30pm
- Mask maybe required in certain circumstances
- Social distancing will be maintained
Afterschool Director: Kori Ernst
Summer Camp information will be coming out around March of 2023
Schedule your Free Educational Success Consultation & Tour
Vicki Randle – Elementary & Middle School Admissions Coordinator
561-395-3631 Option #2